Friday, July 01, 2005

Update for Mom

It's been about a month and a half since my last Chemo treatment. I have not been updating the blog. I've resumed the life of a normal person - or as close to it as I can be with everything that's in the works. I've started a new job, we're buying a new house, the wedding planning is on schedule - we're catching up on everything that had to go on hold for a little while.

I've already forgotten how much we went through ; and reading back through this blog has helped me to remember. The American Cancer Society has contacted me and interviewed me - they plan on featuring my story on their site, so be on the lookout for that.

Stacy and I reflect on the bad times, but for the most part, we're even more appreciative of the good times now. There have been a number of moments when Stacy has suprised me and told me how lucky she feels to have the little wonderful times in life that we have together. I have to agree with her.

My Mom pointed out that some of you out there are asking for updates, wondering if I'm ever going to update this site again. Thank you for following my story - for reading about my thoughts - and thank you for your prayers.

I will not be updating this blog any longer - it's time to enjoy life and be thankful for what little time we have. My closing thoughts are the same as some of my original - life is, in fact, both short and precious - they key is finding the balance. I hope we can each find our own balance and appreciate what a wonderful gift we have in existance. I still think that life is very fair - even the most un-lucky among us have many more good times than bad. Remember on your darkest day that you've had many brighter days and with any luck, you'll have many more.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feeling lonely? Hook up with Real Singles now for $4.99 to connect, and only $0.99 a min. A true match is only a phone call away. Give it a try 1-800-211-9293.

Thursday, August 11, 2005 6:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home